The main goal of MESOCA 2014 is to create a focal point and an ongoing forum for researchers and practitioners to share results and open issues in the areas of service-oriented and cloud-based systems, focusing on maintenance and evolution issues.
We are looking for contributions on topics such as :
- Tools, techniques and methods to support migration to service-oriented architecture and cloud computing environments
- Evolution patterns of service-oriented and cloud-based systems
- Transition patterns to service-oriented and cloud environments
- Governance to support system evolution in service-oriented and cloud
- Leverage of service-orientation best practices in cloud environments
- Case studies of migration to service-oriented and cloud environments
- Model Driven Engineering for migration to services
- Reengineering legacy code for creating services
Extended versions of the best papers will be considered for publication in the Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier.